October Yoga in the Park!
Tuesdays 11:30-12:30 pm
Join avery + friends for social distanced outdoor yoga at hidden park
These outdoor community classes in nature have been so uplifting and sweet, we’re continuing through the end of October.
Donations gleefully accepted
- $5-20 donation
- contactless: bring cash or send me venmo or cash app
- No registration required, just show up
- Active all levels, adaptive, all welcome
- Masks on, 8 foot distanced, BYO mat and water bottle. If you’ve been sick, exposed, or travelled out of state in the last 2 weeks, please skip class 🙂
- Pee before you come! (no bathrooms on site)
- Trees! Fresh air! Hummingbirds! Friends! Informal vibe, delicious, rejuvenating socially conscious Iyengar yoga.
Please note, this park is called “Hidden Park” because it’s surrounded by houses, so you can’t drive right up to it. Therefore it’s more quiet and private. You can bike or walk in through entrances between the houses, around the park.
If you drive, follow google maps and park on the neighborhood streets near the park and then walk until you find an entrance to the park; there are entrances at each corner, and 2 on each long side, closer to the center of the park.
We will be towards the south end, in the direction of Lomas.
If you are unfamiliar, come 15 minutes early so you can find us! If you’re late or need to take off early, no problem.
See you there!