I currently offer Private Sessions over Zoom.
Working one on one is deeply beneficial.
When you sign up for a private session with me, you’ll receive hand drawn notes so you can practice your sequence at home, and have the option to receive a downloadable video recording of the session. You may also invite a support person to attend, if you prefer to have someone there with you.
Private sessions are great for folks who:
- Are ready for some extra support for their health, happiness, and wellbeing.
- Are recovering from an emotional challenge, injury, or illness, or have a trauma history that requires specific care.
- Want to better understand certain alignment, actions, asanas, breath work, or spiritual concepts in their yoga practice.
- Need help establishing a home practice that really meets their needs.
- Aren’t comfortable in a group class but want to learn yoga, and need a more personalized approach.
- I also provide coaching for yoga teachers or studio owners on equity and inclusivity in thier classes and yoga spaces for Queer, Trans, and Nonbinary folks.
I help people access stability, ease, and integration through compassionate, committed yoga practice. I’ll help you understand your body/mind relationship, and learn specific, transformative practices to empower positive change, and move you in the direction of healing, clarity, and peace. Typically private sessions are deep, but also a lot of fun!
I can provide supportive practices for SI joint instability, back pain, poses release, scoliosis, knee, shoulder, and/or neck issues, digestive problems, headaches, thyroid imbalance, adrenal fatigue, fibromyalgia or other autoimmune challenges, insomnia, depression, anxiety and more.
I help people with pelvic floor issues such as chronic gripping, stress incontinence, urge incontinence, prolapse, and vulvodynia; birth preparation/ postpartum support, all through a non binary framework.
I also provide consulting on LGBTQIA+ equity and inclusion in yoga spaces.
I look forward to exploring together!
Sign Up Here
$100 for a one time session
$75 each for 3
Yoga with Avery is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, or as an alternative treatment to medical or psychiatric care. I have over a decade of experience teaching private yoga, but if I cannot confidently address your needs I may refer you to a more experienced teacher, or yoga therapist. Yoga with Avery can be a wonderful compliment to other therapies, and I am happy to discuss your needs with your doctor, chiropractor, physical therapist, or other care provider so that you can receive the best support possible.
If you have any questions about working privately, want to request a time outside my scheduled availability, or want to inquire about masked, distanced in person private sessions in Albuquerque, NM contact me: